If you have any questions about our terms and policies, please contact us at terms@notello .com
Acceptance of Terms
Service - Notello application, accessible from the supported web browser, that can be used to store and organize information, manage teamwork and create tasks.
User - an individual, that is authorized to use the Service by making an order for subscription of the Service.
By using the Service, you are able to create Content, such as tasks, lists, files and other material and share it with others. You remain the owner of your Content, however by uploading it onto the Service, you are granting us a license to use, copy, publish, reproduce, host, process, adapt, transmit, and display that Content for the purpose of providing you the Service and support; and analyzing and improving the Service.
When registering for Notello, we ask for information such as your name and email address. Your information is only used internally and won't be shared with other parties.
- 1) When using Notello you must obey all of the relevant laws and other legal provisions of the Slovak Republic.
- 2) You are responsible for keeping your password confidential and contact Notello immediately if you become aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
- 3) You may never use another user’s account without their permission or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services or their related systems or networks.
- 4) You may never sell, resell or lease the Services.
- 5) You may not use the Service to any unlawful activities, upload any files depicting violence or pornographic, discriminatory, insulting, racist, slanderous or otherwise illegal content or documents and/or make them publicly accessible.
We shall provide our basic support for the Services to you at no additional charge and use reasonable efforts to make the Services available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except for:
- a) planned downtime or
- b) any unavailability caused by circumstances beyond Our reasonable control, including without limitation, acts of government, floods, fires, earthquakes, civil unrest, acts of terror, strikes or other labor problems.
By using our Service, you provide us with information and documents that remain your property. We may not claim any property right regarding this information. This agreement does not grant us any right to use your intellectual property or stored information.
Duration and termination of the contract
The agreement on the free use of Notello app is for an indefinite period. The user is free to stop using the Service at any time and terminate the agreement by letting his account to expire automatically after 12 months of inactivity of using the Service. On termination, unsecured data will be lost as we will delete your account completely.
We can terminate this agreement for any reason, typically due to Acceptable Use Policy violation, with a notice period of two (2) weeks. We shall inform you about the termination of your account by e-mail.
Limitation of liability
When permitted by law, Notello and its service partners, licensors, employees, agents will not be responsible for any lost profits, revenues, or data, financial losses or indirect, special, consequential, exemplary, or punitive damages under any circumstances.
Your use and/or purchase of service are all at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” basis.
Notello does not guarantee, that:
- a) the Service will meet all your requirements at all times;
- b) the Service will run without any interruptions;
- c) the Service will be error free and all errors will be corrected.
All content uploaded, downloaded and/or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own risk and you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer equipment or devices, including but not limited to, laptop computers, desktop computer, tablets, smartphones and smartwatches, or any data loss resulting from download or use of any such material mentioned above.
This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Slovak Republic.
The Notello Service is provided by its rightful co-author and notello.com domain registrant:
|PSČ (ZIP):||100 00|
|Country:||Czech Republic (EU)|
If you have any question regarding this agreement or wish to check your personal information, inform us of any change or change your details, don’t hesitate to contact us by email at info@notello or by mail to the provided address (see above). .com
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and without notice. If we do this, we will post the amended terms and conditions on our website (www.notello.com). Your continued use of the Services after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new terms and conditions. If you do not agree to any of these terms or any future terms and conditions, do not use or access (or continue to access) the Services. This agreement applies to all visitors or users who access the Services.